- Went to two different Goodwills today and only bought a single pair of pajama pants for my son, which he’ll get on Christmas Eve. (We always give new jammies the night before Christmas.)
- Watched a library DVD of The Hunger Games last night with the kids. I kind of lost it when the Rue character died.
- Took a small amount of leftover ground beef and added it to a half-jar of marinara sauce and a can of tomatoes for a really delicious pasta dinner.
- Wrote down the names of different books at Powell’s bookstore to put on hold at the library.
- Bought $60 of iTunes gift cards for only $36, thanks to this awesome tip from Frugal Living NW. (Hello . . . teenage boy stocking stuffers!)
Now, how about you? What frugal things have you been doing lately?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”