Today I am . . .
- Proud that I got the kids to school on time and without any drama. (My older son is a dyed in the wool night owl, which makes the morning routine less than ideal.)
- Taking advantage of the sunny day to wash my cream colored towels, which have become super dingy looking. I figure a day on the clothesline should brighten them up.
- Getting to work on my new blog decor blog, even though the process of setting up a new blog is intimidating and confusing to me.
- Going to work some exercise and sunshine into my day, as my pale Oregon flab is starting to bother me.
- Reading this article about a family of four who lives on $14,000 per year, and thinking how I was needing some fresh inspiration and ideas.
- Hoping the day warms up enough to open the windows and bring some fresh air into the house.
- Appreciating the beauty and health of my family, my friends and my readership.
Now you. What are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”