- Ran errands this morning, but only those in the N.E. Portland area in order to minimize gas consumption.
- Will be taking the kids (and their cousins) to play underground day-glo pirate mini-golf using 2-4-1 coupons I’ve been saving for a special occasion.
- Have been utilizing the clothesline, despite the seven of us (!) who currently inhabit our house. (And lest you ever forget, we have one-count-’em one bathroom for the lot of us.)
- Made a work lunch that included a large amount of ever so slightly pink tinged lettuce. Looked gross, but was still perfectly safe to eat. Needless to say, I brought my own homemade Tea Towel Salad Dressing.
- Have been chicken sitting for my friend Lise, which includes free freshly laid eggs!
- My son needs to read The Book Thief for school, and the library was taking too long to cough up a copy. However, I was able to get a used copy at Powell’s bookstore. I did have to ask though, as there were only new copies on the shelf. And of course I already had store credit, so no money changed hands.
How about you, what frugal activities have you been up to lately?