- Have you turned your heat on yet? And if so, where do you live?
- When the last time you bought something new? What was it?
- What’s the weirdest thing you do to save money?
- What is your biggest non-frugal splurge?
- What’s your biggest non-environmental guilty pleasure?
Here I’ll start:
- We have not turned our heat on yet, although the house has been feeling mighty chilly in the mornings. We live in Portland, Oregon.
- The last time I bought something new was a few weeks ago, when I bought You Can Buy Happiness (and it’s Cheap) How One Woman Radically Simplified Her Life and How You Can Too by my friend Tammy Strobel. I used Amazon credit that I earned doing Swagbucks web searches.
- It’s hard to say the weirdest thing I do to save money, but ya’ll already know that I am always on the lookout for new frugal tricks. My latest was filling up jugs of water to put in my not-exactly full basement chest freezer. It was a tip from a reader, and one of those duh moments for me.
- My biggest non-frugal splurge would have to be food. Although I shop the sales, use coupons and cook from scratch, I never hold off from buying the food I want for my family.
- My guilty pleasure is long hot showers. I take them daily and I do not apologize for them.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.