Today is DAY THREE of The Non-Consumer Advocate’s GIVEAWAY WEEK, and I have a very special treat for you, which is the opportunity to win a set of La Vie En Orange’s I See London, I See France Upitees underwear!
A $45 value!
La Vie en Orange is Kori Jock’s one-woman company specializing in creating underwear from thrifted T-shirts. (And let me be the first to say I’m super happy she’s not creating T-shirts from thrifted underwear! 😉 ) All kidding aside, I have a pair of these underwear, and they’re fantastic! (Here’s her Etsy store.)
Here’s the information about the underwear:
I see London, I see France, I see super cute underpants! Take these on a European vacation, or just to work to save up for that epic adventure. And hey, maybe you’ll grab a latte on your way (if you close your eyes, it’s almost a Parisian cafe…)?
- Wedgies are practically impossible in their fuller boy-cut
- A fully-lined front panel ensures you’ll be wearing these on European jaunts for years to come
- Eco-friendlier materials: 100% cotton thrifted tshirt (though the shades of gray and turquoise might vary a bit, I promise they will be wonderful), unbleached elastic, water-based screen print inks
- Hot Booty Guarantee: Undies don’t fit on the first try? Let me know and we’ll do alterations or make an exchange. Anything to make these your new favorites!
- Check out the Fit page to make sure these are your perfect size
Your 2 pairs of undies, hand cut, hand screen printed and handmade to your specifications will be on their way to you within 10-14 days.
How to Enter: Write your name in the comments section. That’s all!
U.S. Residents only, enter one time only. I will randomly choose a winner Sunday, February 9th at 9 P.M.