- I worked all weekend even though I would have much preferred to stay at home and hang out with my son, who was home from college. I can’t miss out on 24 hours of pay just to indulge my mommy urges. He’ll be back in a few weeks, and I’ll get to
sniff his headspend time with him then. However, work is the best place to go when trying to raise a significant amount of money.
- I re-listed my Craigslist postings. I have four listings going right now which aren’t exactly attracting hordes of buyers, but I know from past experience that everything will eventually sell. Sometimes it takes a very specific customer.
- My bathmat was frayed at one end, so my friend Sasha used her sewing machine to create a new hemmed edge. It’s perfect again and I avoided a new purchase. Thanks, Sasha!
- Like most Americans, my family has been enjoying delicious Thanksgiving leftovers since last Thursday. The pies are gone, but we still have turkey,, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and cranberry sauce. Throw in a vegetable, and that’s what I consider to be the perfect meal!
- I didn’t buy a Lear Jet, nor did I put one on layaway.
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.