- I took advantage of Tuesday’s sunny weather to wash three loads of laundry for the clothesline. This included the grotty throw pillow covers that sit on the front porch all year long. They’re nice bright and clean now, which inspired me to both sweep and vacuum, and my porch now looks so fresh and inviting!
- Both of my Marimekko eBay listings have bids, which means they’ll both sell. This has inspired me to take a loop through the house for more things to sell.
- I worked at the hospital yesterday, and as always I brought my leftovers as lunch and drank the free coffee and tea. I also earned a bit of extra overtime as the unit was busy. I have a required 4-1/2 hour meeting tomorrow, which will bolster my next paycheck.
- I stopped on my way home from dropping my son home to drop a book at the library and pick up a few things at Fred Meyer. I was able to find two gallons of milk with today’s pull-date, which took the price down to $1.29 apiece.
- I goofed around on Swagbucks last night while watching TV and hanging out with my son. I earned enough points to order a $25 PayPal gift card, which was my second one this month. The key was to answer a short survey, plus get a few points here and there for playing games while simultaneously running videos on my phone. I generally earn $75 per month through Swagbucks, which in my book makes it worth the effort.
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.