- I did not take out $36,000 in “parent plus” student loans, as was suggested by my two sons’ financial aid packages.
- I did not forward my son the credit card offer that came in the mail for him. You know . . . “For COLLEGE. For LIFE.” Yeah . . . a debt ridden life.
- I wrote two Clark Howard pieces, which have been submitted and invoiced. I cleaned one of my mother’s guest cottages and I work a twelve-hour shift tomorrow. #income #collegefund
- My next door neighbor had extra organic tomato starts and gave one to me.
- I filled out a home energy review through the Energy Trust of Oregon and was mailed 12 free LED lightbulbs!
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.