- I goofed around enough on Swagbucks while watching TV to earn a $25 Paypal gift card. I need to remember to do this more often.
- I wrote and submitted two more Clark Howard articles. I’ve been kind of unfocused lately with so much free time on my hands, so it’s a relief to get some writing under my belt. Reminds of the quote, “Things that can be done at any time are often done at no time.”
- I have a four hour meeting at the hospital tomorrow, and plan on forcing myself to spend a few extra hours working on continuing education as long as I’m already clocked in.
- One of the feet on our metal frame bed bent inwards after my son took a running leap onto it this summer. It’s at the foot of the bed, so we’ve just been ignoring it. Today my husband took the bed apart and somehow fixed the foot. Fixing is pretty much always better than replacing.
- I put extra cash into savings, I returned library books before they were overdue, (yay!) I went to the grocery store and only bought what was on my list, I bought enough lids and lemon juice to make applesauce, but am keeping the receipt so I can return any unused supplies, and I didn’t buy a Lear Jet.
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.