- My husband and I walked to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription. I found two pennies and then picked up a DVD of Ricky & The Flash from the library. We were able to distract ourselves for an hour and forty-ish minutes watching the movie.
- I helped my mother clean one of her guest cottages this afternoon, and then she treated to me to lunch. The woman in front of us didn’t want the coffee that they’d poured for her, so she gave it to me.
- My husband made a dinner of scrambled eggs with salmon using the leftovers from last night’s meal.
- I updated our November budget with the new information that we’ll spend exactly zero dollars for natural gas this month, as we participate in an equal pay program. Each November either charges extra or gives a refund for money spent. That’s an extra $75 back into the budget.
- I realized that December is another five paycheck month for me and my husband, I bought a huge bag of those Crown Royal drawstring purple bags to sell on eBay and I didn’t buy a Lear Jet
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.