- I didn’t buy a $750 Christmas tree here in New York City. ($1000 when you include “extra like delivery and a stand”) Good thing I live in Oregon where a gal can either garbage pick an artificial tree or buy a fresh one for $25.
- I didn’t rationalize spending $20 by calling it as a $23.50 purchase.
Especially since the example of the uncle’s gift is this bafflingly ridiculous moose eggnog glass, which is
possibly absolutely the worst gift ever!
3. I was able to do my laundry in my sister’s washing machine, as well as borrow a long sleeve shirt, since I accidentally left my favorite one at home. Being able to launder while on vacation is key to packing light!
4. I took pictures of some books I want to put on hold from my own library while out and about yesterday.
5. I made dinner for my sister’s family, since she wasn’t home until 6:45 this evening.
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.