Here are Five Frugal Things that have flavored my recent days:
- I planted cilantro seeds in a thrifted flower pot.
- My son gave me a small stack of Papa Murphy’s“Free Cookie Dough” coupons that he scavenged from a Timbers soccer game. His reward has been fresh cookies in his school lunches.
- I brought home a mostly full half-gallon of organic milk from one of my mother’s guest cottages today.
- I used a fancy-schmancy Coach Leatherware cardboard box to mail an eBay purchase to a customer. It had been left behind in one of my mother’s guest cottages. I ♥ free packing supplies!
- I combined a broken and bent vintage lamp with a non-electrified lamp to create one functional lamp.
What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”