Today I am thankful for:
- The health and welfare of my family.
- A roof over my head which includes a safe and functioning kitchen.
- The ability to walk into a grocery store and buy all the food I both need and want.
- A safe neighborhood.
- A stable job which pays me a living wage.
- The ability to see my way through life’s challenges.
- Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, peas, cranberry sauce, rolls and pie. Always the pie.
Always the pie.
How about you? What are you thankful for?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”