This has been a frustrating and annoying week for me as a blogger. Why? Because The Non-Consumer Advocate got hacked by someone in Istanbul on Monday, and it was a ginormous pain in the tuchus to get it back. Not to mention that I had to pay $89.99 to a service to take care of things for me!
It was difficult to not spend the week in a foul mood, so I made a conscious effort to engage in activities that make me happy, such as:
- I put vases of fresh flowers around the house. (From the garden of course!)
- I prepped dinner while the kids were in school, which made the evening hours less stressful. (I’m always in a good mood when I know I don’t have to make dinner.)
- I made extra trips to Goodwill.
- I sold stuff on Craigslist. (Crap out of the house, money in!)
- I tried to be extra accomplished, as it would counterbalance the this is completely out of my control aspect to the hacking.
And now? The blog is back, more secure than ever and I am floating on air.
So happy that I even put together a short video to share my feelings:
Is that clear enough? 😀
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”