Today I am . . .
- Oohing and ahhing over the enormous beanbags scored by Trish from Modern Thrifter.
- Enjoying the luxury of a nice lie in. Thanks to President’s Day, there is no school, and blessedly no soccer games.
- Going to delve into the blog archives of Little Green Notebook, which just won Apartment Therapy’s Homie award. (In two categories, no less!) I’d heard of this blog before, but had assumed it was about green living, (which can be dull and preachy.) However, the blog is about creative decor, which is my cup of tea lately. And let me tell you, Jenny Komenda is addictively creative. Katy like.
- Looking forward to an afternoon spent thrifting and movie watching with my mother and the kids.
- Going to either A) Do laundry or B) Wear my wedding dress. The clean clothing situation around here is pathetic.
- Planning a good declutter from our attic space for tomorrow. I work twelve-hour shifts on Wednesday and Thursday, so it’s tomorrow or not until next week. (I’ll spend Friday catching up from what I missed while I was at work.)
- Feeling guilty about ordering pizza last night, although I did have a BOGO coupon, so the two large pizzas were $13.95 plus $2 tip.
- Still staring at my built-in buffet surround and my Marimekko lampshade.
- Wishing the sun would come out, as I have some spray painting projects that are itching to get completed.
Now you, what are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”