Today I am . . .
- Completely and utterly exhausted from working yesterday.
- Happy to have a job.
- Feeding frozen blood worms to my son’s new teeny tiny frog.
- Noticing that all of my shoes are either needing repair or are beyond repair.
- Missing the sunshine that I complained about a few weeks ago.
- Home with a sick 17 year old.
- Walking my ballot to the library.
- Unlikely to go anywhere and spend any money.
Now you. What are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”