Today I am . . .
- Visiting with my sister and her kids, who are visiting from New York City for three weeks.
- Taking the kids to go swimming, since my older son has to be there anyway for lifeguarding.
- Taking the bus downtown so my sister can get her haircut at Barber-Q, where the skills are high and the price is low. ($12)
- Gonna hit up a Goodwill or two.
- Off of work all week until Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Planning arts and crafts projects.
- Excited to hang out with someone who shares my exact same interests!
Crazy fun, Wolk-Stanley style!
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”