Today I am . . .
- Stopping at both The Grocery Outlet and Fred Meyer on my way home from dropping my son at school. I bought two huge bags of groceries plus an enormous bag of oranges for only $28 at Grocery Outlet and then paid $5 apiece for 2-pound Tillamook cheese loaves using the in-store coupon and this coupon tip from Frugal Living NW. (My son is the grilled cheese master, and as a result we go through a lot of cheddar cheese!)
- Opening up all the curtains to let in a rare bit of Oregon sunshine.
- Planning a split pea and pancetta soup for tonight’s dinner using ingredients from The Grocery Outlet.
- Dropping two bags of miscellaneous stuff at Goodwill that’s already been rejected from the consignment shops. Not going into Goodwill as I have enough stuff, thank you very much.
- Thinking that I should stop into Goodwill later on. You know . . . to take pictures for the blog.
- Loving that Downton Abbey is back up with a fresh new season for us Americans.
- Happy that I finally got someone to take my bag of sealed Japanese food packets that I’d put up for free on craigslist. I’d received almost countless replies, but getting someone to actually show up to take them was a challenge. They were all gifts from host students and had all the directions in Japanese. I could have figured out what to do with them, but I figured it was better to just hand them over to someone who definitely would.
- Trying to get as much dull stuff done today so that I get actual productive stuff accomplished later in the week.
Now your turn. What are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.