Today I am . . .
- Freezing my 25-lb bags of Bob’s Red Mill flour and oatmeal to kill any cooties before I decant them into various containers.
- Annoyed that my younger son announced this morning that he doesn’t actually like oatmeal.
- Enjoying that I transplanted some rosemary into a large pot, (garbage picked of course!) where it will get rained on instead of waiting for me to remember to water it.
- Planning on walking over to my mechanic’s and asking them if they have a lead on any great used cars. It’s been nice to do the one car thing for awhile, but it’s starting to get in the way of our daily life. (For those who aren’t up to date, our car was totaled in November.)
- Planning on watching a library DVD of Richard Linklater’s Before Midnight this evening.
- Clicking around on Swagbucks to earn another Amazon gift card before the month is up.
- Sitting still and letting the sunshine soak into my tired old bones. (It’s cold outside, but no one has told the interior of my house.)
- Not giving even a single care in the world about the Super Bowl.
- Pretty much, just taking it easy.
Now your turn. What are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.