Today I am . . .
- Getting both of my sons up and off to school.
- Cleaning one of my mother’s guest cottages.
- Bringing home a bag of sugar from the guest cottage, adding to my canister at home, and then discovering it was infested with ants.
- Throwing all of my sugar into the compost.
- Returning 24 empty beer bottles from the guest cottage to get the nickel deposits back.
- Donating a load of leftover garage sale stuff that’s been sitting in my garage since last summer.
- Cooking up a batch of black beans in the crock pot for tonight’s burrito dinner.
- Talking to my NYC sister on the phone while she eats her $1/slice pizza lunch.
- Picking my son up from his Japanese tutoring.
- Not needing to bring a book to kill time while I wait for my son, as his tutoring is at the library.
- Just having a regular, kind of boring day.
Now your turn. What are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.