Today I Am . . . (Okay, it’s really was not is, since I’m writing a nighttime blog post.)
- Driving down to Ashland, Oregon for my son’s college orientation. School doesn’t start until next month, but this two day event will help for him to figure out college life and meet a few people.
- Eating food at rest stops that I packed from home for the 5-1/2 hour drive down from Portland. Of course we drank water from reusable bottles.
- Listening to a library audiobook in the car of Anne Rice’s Interview With a Vampire.
- Getting almost 50 miles-per-gallon in my Toyota Prius.
- Enjoying delicious yet frugal pizza slices as a reward for packing our own food. (Note the ice water.)
- Wishing Ashland was a cheaper town to book a motel room. ($191 for the two nights, even with Priceline!)
- Happy that our motel has a continental breakfast, although I think it’s a super minimal one.
- Happy that our motel is close enough to campus to walk everywhere.
- Thinking about the hawk my son and I spied that was flying above the freeway and carrying a huge rat.
- Relaxing in our motel room and thinking I’d better look over where it is we need to be tomorrow morning.
Now your turn what did you do today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.