- Cooking up some meals to have in the refrigerator and freezer. I’ve lazy about this lately, so it’ll be nice to have a few made-ahead dishes. What am I making? Kale pesto, marinara sauce, baked beans with ham, potato-ham soup and ginger snaps.
- Running errands to the credit union and the grocery store.
- Hoping to get some writing done before my son comes home from school and commandeers my laptop for his finals.
- Pleased with the one-hour bread that I made last night to accompany our leftover squash soup.
- Happy that someone from my buy nothing group quickly offered up a hair dryer, almost within minutes of me asking for one. (My older son took the family one back to school with him.)
- Being the bad cop, and telling my son that there isn’t time for him to both study for finals and go to indoor soccer/futsal tonight.
- Laughing at my older son, who messaged me a photo of some stuff that he’d taped onto his dorm room wall, writing “I’m making a collage out of trash. On my wall. You love my trash wall, it’s frugal.” Good thing he’s not studying interior design!
Now your turn. What are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.