Thank you so much for your interest in sponsorship on The Non-Consumer Advocate. Below you’ll find rates for both large and small sized ads. The first price listed is for one stand-alone month only. Pricing rates go down for a longer ad commitment, in 3, 6, and 12-month increments.
Large Ad (250 x 125):
$65/month-3 month commitment ($195 due at sign-up)
$60/month-6 month commitment ($360 due at sign-up)
$55/month-12 month commitment ($660 due at sign-up)
Small Ad (125 x 125):
$40/month-3 month commitment ($120 due at sign-up)
$35/month-6 month commitment ($210 due at sign-up)
$30/month-12 month commitment ($360 due at sign-up)
The Non-Consumer Advocate has been featured on The Today Show, The NY Times, USA Today, Time.com, Ladies Home Journal and multiple other publications and media sources.
Katy Wolk-Stanley is a regular blogger for The Huffington Post.
- The Non-Consumer Advocate is currently receiving over 120,000 hits per month.
- The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group has 8100+ extremely active members.
- The Non-Consumer Advocate has 2200+ Twitter followers.
- The Non-Consumer Advocate is followed by 2600+ people on Pinterest.
- The Non-Consumer Advocate has 1000+ followers on Instagram.
Contact me at email@example.com
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without”