The blog has been having problems ever since I upgraded to the newest version of WordPress. (Ha!) I first tried to remedy it through WordPress, then through my hosting company and am now working with WP Fixit, and am hoping to have the blog up and running by tomorrow.
Things you’ve missed from my gripping life:
- I spent Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday at work; and am looking forward to a big fat paycheck. I brought my lunch from home each of these days.
- I’ve been taking advantage of our hot dry weather to hang many loads of laundry on our clothesline.
- My husband and I are working to finish up home maintenance projects that include supplies we already have on hand.
- I am geekily excited to stock up on $4.99 2-pound loaves of Tillamook cheese this at Fred Meyer. (So many varieties at this price!) As along as they only get opened one at a time, we should be set until they go on sale six months from now.
- I doubled two meals this week and put the extras into our basement freezer.
The comments section is broken until further notice, but things should hopefully be back to normal as soon as possible.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.