- I finally sold a clawfoot tub/shower conversion kit that I’ve been trying to offload on Craigslist over the past two (three?) months. I actually lost money on the deal, but only because I bought it brand new in 2005. (Pre-Compact.) I would rather recoup some of the cost than let it sit forever unused in the attic.
- I bought butter, but forgot to use my in-store coupon. I was back at the store today, so I presented my receipt to customer service, where I was handed 98¢.
- I used a RedBox code to rent a free DVD of Inside Out, which my older son wanted to watch.
- I got this year’s Thanksgiving turkey for free using a coupon my employer sent out for last year’s Christmas. It was in our deep freeze all year and tasted quite delicious.
- I stopped in at my hospital’s pharmacy for some over the counter medicine. My employee discount took the price down around 50%, which really helped. I don’t buy much medication, so I tend to forget about this work perk.
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.