- I returned a lice treatment kit that we didn’t end up needing, which put $16 back into our credit union account. (The glamour never ends!)
- I dropped by The Grocery Outlet and loaded up on deals. Of course, I stopped by the scratch-and-dent produce shelf. I chose a bag of tangerines and a bag of apples, 99¢ apiece.
- I’m cooking up some black beans in the crock pot for a batch of chili. I’ll add some nice sausage to the mix, as it too was on sale for 99¢.
- My son handed me a handful of change yesterday, that he “picked up in the mud.” I added it to my Found Change Challenge jar.
- I didn’t buy a Lear Jet, and I saved $2 by not buying a Powerball ticket.
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.