Today I am . . .
- Drinking lots of tea and sneaking leftover rolls from last night’s Thanksgiving feast.
- Letting the kids sleep in, although I’ll draw the line when the sun starts to go down.
- Looking forward to tonight’s evening meal of leftover Thanksgiving food. (All the deliciousness without the frenzied cooking!)
- Thinking about adding a few more items to my Etsy store. (I bought a new-in-box set of Dansk candles and glass candlesticks from 1967 at Goodwill last week!)
- Washing up all the grease and cranberry stained table linens from last night’s meal.
- Hoping that the weather forecasters are correct in predicting snow for the beginning of next week.
- Proud of my younger son for assembling his grandmother’s brand new vacuum cleaner. All those years of following Lego instructions paid off after all!
- Making sure to remember to go buy two free $10 gift certificates at our locally owned art supply store tomorrow on Small Business Saturday.
- And of course, I am not doing any retail shopping, waiting in line for the privilege of shopping or getting into any fistfights for a plasma TV. (Although I might have elbowed someone to get my hands on that Dansk candlestick set. 😉 )
Now your turn. What are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”