- I had an extremely frugal weekend, as I worked Saturday and barely even left the house on Sunday. (I took the recycling to the curb, which was the only time I even left the house!) Northing more frugal than buying nothing and going nowhere! Heaven . . . .
- My eBay listings end tomorrow, and both will sell. One has two bids so far and I expect that both of them will get higher bids right before the very end. It’s always entertaining to sell on eBay!
- I defrosted two packets of Grocery Outlet beer brats from the freezer yesterday and served them with the last of some ginger curry lentil soup. Tonight I’ll stir fry the last of the brats with some broccoli for an easy and frugal dinner. And yes, the broccoli was from The Grocery Outlet as well. I stopped in after dropping my son at school this morning and bought two huge bags of groceries for $22.41.
- My small number of T-shirts all started disintegrating at once, so I plan on stopping into the Goodwill Outlet tomorrow to pick out a couple new ones. I didn’t budget for any clothing this month, so the small amount I’ll pay by the pound will easily slot into the $100 that I budget for “miscellaneous.”
- I was scheduled to work just one day this week, so I went onto the hospital website and found an eight-hour shift for this coming Friday. I normally work twelve-hour shifts, so this is very exciting for me, as eight hours fly by faster than Mrs. Duggar pushing out her 19th baby. I attended a four hour meeting last week, so my next paycheck will be exactly the amount that I prefer.
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.