- Today and every day I choose my outfit from my small collection of thrift shop clothing.
- Today and everyday I sit on second hand furniture in my home.
- Today and every day I choose the cold water cycle for my laundry.
- Today and every day I make my phone calls on my husband’s hand-me-down iPhone 4. (He has the iPhone 5, without any plans to upgrade until it can no longer be avoided.)
- I drive my paid-off 1996 and 2005 cars. That was, until someone slammed into my husband yesterday and totaled our 1996 Subaru Outback, which had looked like it was going to last forever. Luckily, no one was hurt. Bad changes sure do happen in a split second.
Now your turn. What frugal things are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.