Today I am . . .
- Still in my pajamas.
- Hanging my thrifted Marimekko duvet cover on the clothesline in an attempt to air out the Goodwill disinfectant smell. (I’ve washed it twice so far!)
- Enjoying that a new Mad Men character is played by James “Jimmy” Wolk. (No relation, but it’s an uncommon name all the same.)
- Exhausted from working yesterday, and wondering what it would be like to have a job that’s not physically demanding. (The answer is “probably boring.”)
- Mentally exploring blog posts about couponing and why I always reinvent the wheel.
- Feeling guilty about unredeemed personalized coupon gifts I’ve given my mother over the past few years.
- Pleased with the $260 I made from re-sellling Goodwill finds last week.
- Reading library books (“Flea Market Style” and “The Lost Art of Mixing”) and listening to a library audio book (“Gone Girl.”)
- Needing another caffeinated beverage to brave the day.
Now you. What have you been doing?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”