Today I am . . .
- Trying to find cheap flights from Portland to Washington D.C. My hard working husband is receiving a national award in D.C., which comes with airfare, accommodation and stipend for two people. However, it’s during spring break, so we’re figuring out how to bring the kids. Unfortunately, spring break means that flights are stupidly expensive.
- Planning to tack on a NYC trip, where we’ll stay with my sister. I see that the Chinatown Bus service is just $22 per person between the cities. Woo-hoo!
- Playing fetch with my cat who goes insane for a coiled up pipe cleaner.
- Pleased that I was able to construct light night’s dinner from leftover lasagna ingredients that weren’t enough for an entire lasagna. Rigatoni pasta swirled with marinara sauce, herbed pureed cottage cheese, (cheaper than ricotta) and jack cheese. Super delicious and I threw it together before I went to work!
- Planning a day of thrifting and lunch with my mother.
Now your turn. What are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.