Today I am . . .
- Putting my sore feet up after a weekend of work. I love being a nurse, but there’s a reason why nurses are obsessed with finding comfortable shoes. Ouch.
- Annoyed that my house falls into a revolting state whenever I work a couple of days in a row.
- Wishing I could have been awake during last night’s wind storm, as it was wild and exciting and it would’ve been fun to be part of the action.
- Taking the kids to see The Lego Movie, as we have three free passes that my husband earned from participating in a study at work.
- Happy that my kids are healthy, intellectually curious and wickedly funny.
- Debating whether to make muffins, eggs and bacon or both.
- Starting to get excited about flying out to Washington D.C. and New York City next month. And wondering if any readers would be interested in a meet up.
Now your turn. What are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.