Today I am . . .
- Appreciative that my friend Sasha was willing to switch shifts this week with me so I could get my older son to his A.P. tests.
- Excited that the kiwi vines that my friend Suzanne gave me are starting to grow.
- Realizing that next week’s planned garage sale is going to have to be this week’s garage sale.
- Already giddy at the prospect of the combined delights of getting rid of stuff and making money.
- Getting annoyed with how long my hair is, but happy that my sister Sara has offered to trim it for me.
- Planning on borrowing my neighbor’s pressure washer to blast the slippery scuz and moss from my brick patio. (BTW, I totally get dibs on “Slippery Scuz” as my next band name!)
- Happy that the city finally came and cut down the overgrowth on the nearby traffic circle/roundabout. It had become a serious hazard as it was impossible to see if cars or bikes were on the other side. (It took approximately seven phone calls to the city, but persistence finally paid off!)
- Going to take my trusty rug shampooer over to one of my mother’s guest cottages in an attempt to remove a winter’s worth of muddy dog prints. Hopefully, I’ll get lunch in return.
- Going to sleep alone, as my husband went to visit his parents for a few days. Kind of excited to be able to read in bed for as long as I want.
- Searching for my cell phone, which somehow got lost in the house as soon as I came home from work yesterday. The battery is dead, so this might take awhile.
- Noticing that my neighborhood clean-up day is this Saturday, and wondering if we have any hard to get rid of items to bring over.
- Starting to mull over ideas for my two family members who turn 16 and 49 this week.
Now your turn. What are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.