- My work lunch is all packed and ready for tomorrow. I’ve become complacent lately about packing a work lunch, as the cafeteria’s salad bar is amazing, with fresh spinach,Â poached salmon and endless fresh veggies. It’s pretty cheap at $5 or so, but it adds up.
- I (almost) only went places today that were within walking distance from the house, and my most impressive activity was a massive nap on the couch.
- I loaded up the back of the mini-van to donate the garage sale leftovers to Goodwill. At first my plan was to just donate the clothing and a few other small items, but once I got started it felt so amazingly cathartic, and I ended up donatingÂ almost everything. (This was my only driving errand today.) And let’s give me a pat on the back for donating at Goodwill without going into the store!
- I hung two loads of laundry on the clothesline today, after washing them in cold water and only using a small amount of detergent. (I use the tiny Oxyclean scoop, which cuts down on how much detergent gets used.)
- I am starting to plan out some fun and frugal staycation ideas for my 14-year-old nephew’s two week visit.
Now your turn. What frugal activitiesÂ have you been up to?
â€œUse it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.â€
ClickÂ HEREÂ to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate onÂ Twitter.
ClickÂ HEREÂ to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate onÂ Instagram.
ClickÂ HEREÂ to join The Non-Consumer AdvocateÂ FacebookÂ group.
ClickÂ HEREÂ to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate onÂ Pinterest.