- I brought home a box of cat food pouches that someone else’s cat was too much of a “snob” to eat. So far my cats are demonstrating their egalitarian values and having no issues of snobbery.
- I stopped at Costco yesterday after picking my son up from a friend’s house. I bought exactly what was on my list, (cat food, laundry detergent and eggs) snacked on a few samples and then treated my son and I to $1.50 Polish dogs with soda. Of course I filled the tank with $1.99/gallon gasoline.
- Tonight’s dinner will be the last of the leftover turkey noodle soup.
- I finished reading my library copy of Primates of Park Avenue and picked up an armload of books that I’d put on hold. This included a couple books that my son had seen at Powell’s bookstore and wanted for himself.
- I spent an hour or so working on our January budget. I’m not sure what we’ll owe in taxes this year, so we”re going to prepare them ahead of time and then we’ll know how much we need to put aside. Of course, we won’t actually file them until April 15th.
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.