- I brought home a half box of Cheese-it snack mix from one of my mother’s guest cottages last night. My kids were ecstatic, as I never buy this kind of thing. They now each have a nice big baggie in their school lunches for today.
- I relisted all my Etsy items on eBay last night. I’m not sure if it’s a new pricing system, or just a special current deal, but the listing fees for everything was $0.00.
- I boiled up the last of the turkey meat and carcass last night and gleaned enough meat for a pan of enchiladas, plus five big jars of turkey stock for the freezer. I was able to free up enough thrifted glass jars to store everything, and not a one of them cracked in the process! Whew . . .
- I am arranging to be able to complete some work related online education at the hospital that is walking distance from my house, rather than where I work, which is ten miles away. Not only will I save money on gasoline, but I’ll be able to chip away at it in small chunks which is much more realistic.
- I asked my sister to think of any books her kids would want for Christmas. This way I can use Powell’s Bookstore store credit from selling books from home.
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to lately?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.