Today I am . . .
- Home from work.
- Driving my son back and forth to his job across town.
- Proud of last night’s chicken noodle soup which truly combined random ingredients to create a completely satisfying and 100% frugal meal.
- Draining bacon on a cooling rack over a plate. I don’t buy paper towels, but I do buy bacon.
- Dropping off some stuff from a free pile at a consignment shop.
- Dropping a broken pair of shoes at the Nike store to be ground up for playground material.
- Wishing my father a happy 80th birthday!
Now your turn. What are you doing today?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.