- I brought home a cute vintage Pyrex dish from a free pile and was quickly sold it through Craigslist for $15.
- I made a big delicious pot of red lentil soup for last night’s dinner, which fed the four of us for less than a couple of bucks.
- I was able to get a free mailing box for my thrifted American Girl doll and her multitude of accessories. The eBay listing doesn’t end until tonight, but it already has a $299.99 bid, so I’ll take the time today to get everything ready for the post office. #Collegefund #Goodwill #Hustle
- I had some Trader Joe’s bagels which went moldy really quickly. I mentioned it to them while picking up bananas yesterday and they gave me a new bag of bagels for free.
- My younger son and I killed some time yesterday by hitting up a couple of Goodwills. We didn’t buy anything, which is the true savings. (I know many readers feel that my Goodwills must be better than their Goodwills, but most of the time I leave empty handed.)
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.