- I hung a load of laundry in the backyard this morning. The last couple of days have been rainy, so it’s nice to crank up the solar clothes dryer again.
- I’m planning a dinner that’ll be concocted using stuff from the fridge and pantry. Even though I’d rather get burritos from the amazing Mexican food cart that’s three blocks from the house.
- My father treated me to lunch yesterday, which was doubly enjoyable since I ran into an old friend that I hadn’t seen for years and years.
- I bought another Goodwill doll for resale. So far she hasn’t generated any interest, but I only paid $6.99, so I can list her for less and still make a profit.
- I work both Friday and Saturday, I’m working on another Clark Howard article, I relisted a Craigslist listing, I found a penny on the ground at Fred Meyer and I redistributed some potting soil from a free flowerpot.
Now your turn. What frugal things have you been up to?
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Twitter.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Instagram.
Click HERE to join The Non-Consumer Advocate Facebook group.
Click HERE to follow The Non-Consumer Advocate on Pinterest.